Are you searching Google for fast pigeon control
PEL (London) services London and its surrounding areas
same-day Bird & Pigeon Control Specialists – Pigeon Removal and Bird Proofing
Pest Exterminators is devoted in providing Clerkenwell with long-lasting pigeon control for your property. We’ve proudly provided specialist advice to landlords in Clerkenwell, Little Stanmore and Selsdon too. Our affordable pigeon control service is available 24/7.
- Expert proofing with nets and spikes
- Professional disinfection when needed
A reliable member of our pest control team will be able to visit your home the same day you contact us. They’ll be able to check the risk posed by the pigeons and give you a free quote. Despite the gravity of your pigeon problem, PEST EXTERMINATORS London is here to help you today.
rapid 100% Pigeon Control Proofing – Get a Free Quotation
We can offer and implement a number of deterrent measures that will dispatch the presence of pigeons around your property. Our experienced pigeon control service is here to relieve your [frustration] caused by pigeons.
Contact us on 0800 772 3262 today and we’ll be able to get a dedicated member of our team to your Clerkenwell flat today.
> Click here for more on controlling birds.
ALL IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Dependable Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any birds infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators London, our team of specialists follow and carry out an efficient service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or flat within 24 hours. A member of our trusted team will analyse the property for signs and areas for birds. They'll explain the process needed to remove the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the birds, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will protect your property from further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Thank you for a very excellent, professional service. The technician took his time to explain the treatment of eliminating the birds and made me feel at ease. I would certainly recommend and will use again if I have any more pest problems. Ellie, June, Bellingham, Type of Pest: birds
Leading Pest Control Provider - birds Control 2018-2019
PEL has provided dependable pest control for Clerkenwell EC1R] since 1994
progressive and resilient. At Pest Exterminators London, we're determined in providing homeowners or residents with effective pest treatments.
We promise to eliminate pigeon control in Clerkenwell. Our team of experts are trained to assess the severity of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Foxes, Moles and Ants.
We are committed to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes house and flat. Our pest services are also available for factories, restaurants and offices.
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- British Pest Control Association Member
- 93% Success Rate of pigeon control Removal in First Visit
WHAT DO NEXTTelephone us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our friendly team will visit your home or house within hours.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to local councils and estate agents for pigeon control in Clerkenwell, Upminster and Ealing. PEL (London) carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.