bugs and insects today
In need of rapid bug control
Do you need help and advice for a bugs and insects problem in your home in Clay Hill?
fast Bug Control – Experienced pest controllers – Up to 100% Removal
We provide technical services for landlords in Clay Hill. Our dedicated team of pest controllers is here to provide long-lasting bug control services that you can count on. Pest Exterminators London is here to provide you with a low cost bug control service today.
- bug control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- 93% Success Rate of bug control Removal in First Visit
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
immediate 100% Fantastic Bug Control – 24/7 Emergency Pest Services
At Pest Exterminators we can provide you with expert advice when dealing with a number of bugs, including; crickets, flies and beetles. A member of our team will be able to assess the gravity of any bug infestation and will provide you with a free quote.
We’re here to eliminate any bug invasion or infestation in your Clay Hill property. You can get in touch with us on on 0800 772 3262 . We’ll be able to get an pest controller round your flat, seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
> Click here for more on controlling bugs and insects.
How Our Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any bugs and insects infestation. Here is how it is done. At PEL, our team of specialists follow and carry out an efficient service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or home within 24 hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will analyse the property for signs and areas for bugs and insects. They'll explain the treatment needed to remove the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the bugs and insects, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will block further intrusion.
PEL (London) is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left overjoyed with our reliable pest service. We're here to leave your property bugs and insects-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed property:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Fast, honest and on time. Excellent, effective service especially as my issue was bugs and insects on a bank holidays that were making their way into my home from the loft! OUTSTANDING! Chaoxiang, May, West Hill, Type of Pest: bugs and insects
Pest Control / Prevention & Management For London
PEST EXTERMINATORS London has provided trusted pest control for Clay Hill EN2] since 1994
value-priced and thorough. At PEL, we're committed in providing homeowners or tenants with long-lasting pest treatments.
We promise to dispatch bug control in Clay Hill. Our team of professionals are trained to determine the scope of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Moles, Fleas and Squirrels.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes property and home. Our pest services are also available for commercial building, shops and restaurants.
- British Pest Control Association Member
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
GET A FREE ESTIMATESpeak to us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to letting agents and local councils for bug control in Clay Hill, Dulwich Village and Rotherhithe. PEL carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.