Choose the guaranteed industrial pest control
Trusted, Reliable & Caring
rapid Friendly Industrial Pest Control, Treatment and Prevention – Same-Day Treatment
Our determined and friendly team are professionals in dealing with pests, including:
With PEST EXTERMINATORS London, a experienced and certified pest controller will visit your house and assess the severity of your insect and pest infestation.
They’ll then provide you with a free quote and technical advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
fast 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Flies, Earwigs or Maggots overrun your home. We understand the stress pests can cause, which is why we’re here to remove them the same-day you telephone us.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- Your fly eradication specialist can perform a discreet service.
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
Call us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our popular team will visit your flat within hours.
> Click here for more on controlling rats.
3 STEPS TO A PEST FREE HOME
How Our Award-Winning Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done. At Pest Exterminators London, our team of specialists follow and carry out an reliable service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or home within 24 hours. A member of our experienced team will evaluate the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the process needed to dispatch the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
PEL is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left impressed with our effective pest service. We're here to leave your property pests-free.
SAVE ON PEST CONTROL
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed home:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
ABOUT PEL (London)
Recommended Residential Pest Control London
PEL has provided trusted pest control for Clapham Park SW4] since 1994
leading and proficient. At PEL (London), we're dedicated in providing homeowners or landlords with long-lasting pest treatments.
We guarantee to get rid of industrial pest control in Clapham Park. Our team of experts are trained to analyse the gravity of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Bed bugs, Wasps and Moles.
We are committed to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes property and home. Our pest services are also available for a block of flats, place of work and shops.
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- rat poisoning: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
GET A QUOTE NOWTelephone us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our highly trained team will visit your house or property today.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to estate agents and hospitals for industrial pest control in Clapham Park, Richmond and Carshalton. PEST EXTERMINATORS London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.