We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 30 minute drive of NW1.
Are you looking for rapid 24 hour mouse control
fast 24 Hour Mouse Control – Free Quote, Guaranteed Results
PEL offers technical advice, inspection and control when it comes to mice in your home or property.
We can help exterminate:
- Prevent Mice from infesting your home
- 100% Clean Extermination of Nesting Rodents
- Remove House Mice
Experienced Mice pest controllers – Same-Day Treatment
Nobody likes having flies in their flat or house, which is why we’re devoted in providing tenants with reliable 24 hour mouse control and treatment.
Our experienced and certified team of specialists mouse pest controllers are here to help you in Camden. Get in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Camden home or property on the same day.
> Click here for more on controlling mice.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any mice infestation. Here is how it is done. At PEL (London), our team of professionals follow and carry out an long-lasting service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or home within 24 hours. A member of our friendly team will determine the property for signs and areas for mice. They'll explain the work needed to eliminate the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the mice, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will deter further intrusion.
PEST EXTERMINATORS London is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left delighted with our effective pest service. We're here to leave your property mice-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Amazing service. From the first telephone contact to the onsite investigation. Both Tom and Bob are brilliant, giving clear, helpful and expert information, putting my mind at rest. Work still to be undertaken, but from initial dealings with them, I know I am in very safe and professional hands. Thanks again for an amazing service! Sean, August, Brockley, Type of Pest: mice
No 1 in Pest Control Services | NTPA and BPA Approved| Camden
Pest Exterminators London has provided trusted pest control for Camden NW1] since 1994
outstanding and persistent. At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, we're determined in providing homeowners or residents with efficient pest treatments.
We promise to dispatch 24 hour mouse control in Camden. Our team of experts are trained to evaluate the severity of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Bees, Moths and Birds.
We are committed to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes flat and property. Our pest services are also available for shops, place of work and factories.
- 24 hour mouse control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- British Pest Control Association Member
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
ORDER NOWTelephone us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to housing associations and charities for 24 hour mouse control in Camden, Upper Norwood and St Luke's. Pest Exterminators London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.