We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 30 minute drive of SE15.
Are you searching for immediate and reliable rat terminators
HELP IS ON ITS WAY
rapid Dedicated Rat Terminators – Expert Pest Control and Treatment
PEL (London) offers expert advice, inspection and control when it comes to rats in your flat.
We can help exterminate:
- Roof Rats
- Sewer Rats
- Common Rats
same-day Rat pest controllers – Rapid Professional Service
Nobody likes having rats in their house, which is why we’re devoted in providing residents with effective 24 hour rat control and treatment.
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
- rat terminators: appointment times that suit you
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
Our friendly team of experts rat terminators are here to help you in Camberwell. Contact us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Camberwell property on the same day.
> Click here for more on controlling rats.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any rats infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, our team of specialists follow and carry out an efficient service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or property within 24 hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will check the property for signs and areas for rats. They'll explain the process needed to get rid of the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the rats, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, proofing measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Excellent service. Was given convenient appointments for weekdays within 24 hours of contacting the company. Friendly, determined professional staff. Left me pleased and I would really recommend. Jordan, June, Erith, Type of Pest: rats
WHO ARE WE
Our customer service telephone line is always open
PEL has provided dedicated pest control for Camberwell SE15 since 1994
specialised and resilient. At Pest Exterminators London, we're committed in providing homeowners or tenants with long-lasting pest treatments. We guarantee to eliminate rat terminators in Camberwell.
Our team of professionals are trained to determine the severity of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Earwigs, Birds and Rodents.
This includes property and house. Our pest services are also available for commercial building, restaurants and warehouses.
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- British Pest Control Association Member
Pest Exterminators takes great pride in the popular work we offer to landlords in Camberwell. Whether you need us on bank holidays or weekends, you can be certain that PEST EXTERMINATORS London is here to help you today. If you're are searching for an experienced pest service, then you've found the right team of professionals.
GET A FREE ESTIMATESpeak to us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our highly trained team will visit your house or flat within 24 hours.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to letting agents and local councils for rat terminators in Camberwell, Holborn and Rotherhithe. PEL (London) carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.