We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 20 minute drive of HA8.
Choose the guaranteed bug control
CONSIDER THE PROBLEM SOLVED
rapid Bug Control – Experienced pest controllers – Up to 100% Removal
We provide specialist solutions for landlords in Burnt Oak. Our dedicated team of pest controllers is here to provide efficient bug control services that you can count on. Pest Exterminators London is here to provide you with a affordable bug control service today.
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- bug control: appointment times that suit you
same-day 100% Fantastic Bug Control – 24/7 Emergency Pest Services
At Pest Exterminators we can provide you with expert advice when dealing with a number of bugs, including; bees, flies and beetles. A member of our team will be able to check the extent of any bug infestation and will provide you with a free quote.
We’re here to eliminate any bug invasion or infestation in your Burnt Oak home. You can telephone us on 0800 772 3262 . We’ll be able to get an pest controller round your flat, seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
> Click here for more on controlling bugs and insects.
3 STEPS TO A PEST FREE HOME
How Our Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any bugs and insects infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL (London), our team of professionals follow and carry out an effective service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or property within 24 hours. A member of our trusted team will analyse the property for signs and areas for bugs and insects. They'll explain the solution needed to exterminate the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the bugs and insects, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll determine the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, proofing measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will prevent further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Expert Pest Control London | Rapid Professional Service | Burnt Oak or Bermondsey
PEL has provided dependable pest control for Burnt Oak HA8] since 1994
Customer-oriented and responsible. At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, we're determined in providing homeowners or residents with long-lasting pest treatments.
We promise to eliminate bug control in Burnt Oak. Our team of experts are trained to assess the gravity of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Cockroaches, Earwigs and Rabbits.
We are devoted to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes house and property. Our pest services are also available for restaurants, shops and a block of flats.
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- bug control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
FIND OUT MORECall us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to schools and letting agents for bug control in Burnt Oak, Spring Park and Ruislip Common. Pest Exterminators London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.