We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 45 minute drive of NW6.
In need of rapid and long-lasting rodent exterminator
100% Fantastic Pest Control London | 24/7 Emergency Pest Services | Brondesbury or Little Heath
CONSIDER THE PROBLEM SOLVED
fast Popular Rodent pest controller – Expert Pest Control and Treatment
With PEST EXTERMINATORS London, a experienced pest controller will visit your house and analyse the scope of your insect and pest infestation.
They’ll then provide you with a free quote and technical advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
same-day 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Woodworm, Foxes or Pigeons overrun your flat. We understand the stress pests can cause, which is why we’re here to eliminate them the same-day you speak to us.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
- rodent exterminator: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
Contact us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our highly trained team will visit your home today.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
How Our Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators, our team of specialists follow and carry out an reliable service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or flat within 24 hours. A member of our experienced and certified team will evaluate the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the solution needed to remove the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll assess the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will deter further intrusion.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed home:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.