We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 15 minute drive of BR2.
PEST EXTERMINATORS London are the best for fast and effective moth pest control
moths: The one-stop shop for all your pest control services
CONSIDER THE PROBLEM SOLVED
immediate Local Moth Pest Control – Experienced Professionals Near You
PEL (London) is here to provide you with long-lasting moth extermination and treatment.
Our friendly team of moth, flies and pest controllers can visit your home in Bromley Common today, evaluate the severity of the moth infestation, provide a free quote and begin work today.
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
- British Pest Control Association Member
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
same-day Moth Control and Cluster Flies Extermination available 24/7 – Same Day
Nobody likes having moths in their flat, which is why we’re dedicated in providing landlords with reliable moth control and treatment.
Tom is popular and committed in all manner from his personality to his honest advice and recommendations on all 3 visits at solving my moths problem. For now it seems the issue has been resolved and if their amazing service is required again, I know who to call! Lizzie, October, Welsh Harp, Type of Pest: moths Ben
Our team of moth professionals and pest controllers are here to help you in Bromley Common. Contact us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Bromley Common property within hours.
> Click here for more on controlling moths.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any moths infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators London, our team of experts follow and carry out an efficient service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or house within 24 hours. A member of our experienced team will check the property for signs and areas for moths. They'll explain the solution needed to get rid of the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the moths, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll determine the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, proofing measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will deter further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.