bugs and insects today
Are you searching for immediate and efficient bug pest control
rapid Bug Pest Control: Experienced Professionals Near You
Has your property been overrun by ants, termites or crickets? At PEL (London), we offer long-lasting, affordable bug pest control for landlords in Brixton. We’ll be able to get a pest controller round your flat, seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
At PEST EXTERMINATORS London we can provide you with expert advice when dealing with a number of bugs. We have a dedicated team of pest controllers that operates across Brixton, East Acton and Forest Hill.
- 93% Success Rate of bug pest control Removal in First Visit
- bug pest control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
fast 100% Pest and Bug Removal: Rapid Professional Service
We’re here to get rid of any bug invasion or infestation in your Brixton house. Telephone us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our trustworthy team will be able to have an pest controller visit your home today.
> Click here for more on controlling bugs and insects.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Award-Winning Three-Part Pest Removal System Works
Put an end to any bugs and insects infestation. Here is how it is done. At Pest Exterminators London, our team of professionals follow and carry out an effective service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your flat or property within 24 hours. A member of our dependable team will assess the property for signs and areas for bugs and insects. They'll explain the solution needed to dispatch the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the bugs and insects, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll evaluate the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, deterrent measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.
Pest Exterminators is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left happy with our long-lasting pest service. We're here to leave your property bugs and insects-free.
SAVE MONEY AND TIME
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Fast, honest and on time. Excellent, efficient service especially as my issue was bugs and insects on a weekends that were making their way into my property from the loft! OUTSTANDING! Sarah, August, Botany Bay, Type of Pest: bugs and insects
WHO ARE WE
We provide the best services in the industry at value for money
PEL has provided reliable pest control for Brixton SW9] since 1994
advanced and persistent. At PEL (London), we're committed in providing homeowners or residents with reliable pest treatments.
We guarantee to remove bug pest control in Brixton. Our team of specialists are trained to analyse the scope of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Silverfish, Birds and Mice.
We are determined to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes property and home. Our pest services are also available for shops, warehouses and a block of flats.
- British Pest Control Association Member
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
- bug pest control: appointment times that suit you
ORDER NOWSpeak to us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our popular team will visit your house or house today.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to letting agents and estate agents for bug pest control in Brixton, Crofton and Bermondsey. Pest Exterminators carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.