We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove foxes and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Barnes Cray.
In need of immediate fox control service
rapid Dependable 24/7 Fox Control and Removal Services – 24-Hour Emergency Callout Near You
Have you got a fox problem at your Barnes Cray house? Pest Exterminators is here to provide you with an specialist pest controller that can remove foxes with a number of reliable treatments.
Our experience and commitment in removing foxes for landlords in Barnes Cray is why we guarantee 100% elimination.
No matter the extent of the fox control around your home, you can be assured that PEL (London) is here to help you.
- British Pest Control Association Member
- Over 25 Years of Pest Control Experience in London
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
fast friendly Fox Treatments Carried out by specialists – Expert Pest Control and Treatment
We’ll take every necessary step to get rid of foxes. We’re dedicated in offering a cheap fox control service that will leave your property pest free today.
Tom and his team were great from start to finish, my questions were answered quickly, a suitable quote was given and an appointment was arranged all in a matter of hours. The info regarding the problem and resolution was detailed and the work finished in an effective, friendly and well-organised way, no more foxes. They went above and beyond. I couldn't recommend them definitely enough. Temmie, March, North Hyde, Type of Pest: foxes Eloise
Our expert fox pest controller will be able to assess the severity of the foxes, provide you with professional advice and offer a free quote. Speak to us on 0800 772 3262 and we can remove foxes around your flat today!
> Click here for more on controlling foxes.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Efficient Three-Part Pest Removal Treatment Works
Put an end to any foxes infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators London, our team of professionals follow and carry out an efficient service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your home or house within 24 hours. A member of our experienced team will evaluate the property for signs and areas for foxes. They'll explain the solution needed to dispatch the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the foxes, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will protect your property from further intrusion.
SAVE ON PEST CONTROL
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.