We offer rapid and long-lasting rodent exterminator
CONSIDER THE PROBLEM SOLVED
same-day Dedicated Rodent pest controller – 24/7 Emergency Pest Services
With Pest Exterminators London, a trustworthy pest controller will visit your home and evaluate the gravity of your insect and pest infestation.
They’ll then provide you with a free quote and specialist advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
immediate 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Cockroaches, Spiders or Woodworm overrun your house. We understand the stress pests can cause, which is why we’re here to get rid of them the same-day you get in touch with us on.
- You can call us any time and schedule emergency treatment. Our customer care team is available 24/7.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- Pest Control Services Available Across London
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
Speak to us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our dependable team will visit your flat within 24 hours.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done. At PEL, our team of experts follow and carry out an effective service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or home within 24 hours. A member of our experienced team will assess the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the work needed to dispatch the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infected area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, proofing measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will protect your property from further intrusion.
Pest Exterminators is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left happy with our reliable pest service. We're here to leave your property pests-free.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
All our services are all guaranteed providing you our customers protection going forwards
Pest Exterminators London has provided experienced and certified pest control for Balham SW12] since 1994
leading and knowledgeable. At PEL, we're determined in providing homeowners or tenants with efficient pest treatments.
We promise to exterminate rodent exterminator in Balham. Our team of specialists are trained to analyse the scope of your infested property and carry out a 100% removal of Maggots, Fleas and Wasps.
We are committed to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes house and home. Our pest services are also available for schools, a block of flats and offices.
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
- British Pest Control Association Member
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
BOOK NOWGet in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our friendly team will visit your home or property within hours.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to letting agents and local councils for rodent exterminator in Balham, Tolworth and Woodford Bridge. Pest Exterminators carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.