Are you searching Google for fast and effective indoor pest control
CONSIDER THE PROBLEM SOLVED
immediate Dedicated Indoor Pest Control, Treatment and Prevention – Free Quote, Guaranteed Results
Our committed and experienced team are specialists in dealing with pests, including:
With PEST EXTERMINATORS London, a trustworthy pest controller will visit your house and assess the gravity of your insect and pest infestation.
They’ll then provide you with a free quote and expert advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
rapid 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Woodworm, Moles or Ants overrun your property. We understand the frustration pests can cause, which is why we’re here to eliminate them the same-day you contact us.
- Your fly eradication specialist can perform a discreet service.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- Our services are discreet, efficient and carried out by certified fly exterminators with years of experience in the field.
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- indoor pest control: appointment times that suit you
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
Call us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our dependable team will visit your home immediately.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Trusted Three-Part Pest Removal Procedure Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done.
At Pest Exterminators London, our team of professionals follow and carry out an long-lasting service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your flat or house within 24 hours. A member of our dedicated team will determine the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the treatment needed to get rid of the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will protect your property from further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed flat:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Maintain a pest-free environment
PEL has provided trusted pest control for Aperfield TN16] since 1994
progressive and successful. At PEL (London), we're devoted in providing homeowners or landlords with efficient pest treatments.
We guarantee to dispatch indoor pest control in Aperfield. Our team of experts are trained to evaluate the extent of your invaded property and carry out a 100% removal of Bed bugs, Rodents and Foxes.
We are determined to use our expertise in dealing with pest problems for commercial and residential properties. This includes house and flat. Our pest services are also available for factories, schools and shops.
- British Pest Control Association Member
- indoor pest control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
ACT NOWGet in touch with us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to housing associations and charities for indoor pest control in Aperfield, Norwood New Town and Headstone. PEL (London) carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.