We ONLY employ professionally trained technicians who can remove rats and other pests safely, legally & effectively in Acton.
Our company are insured and recommended for rat pest control
We can perform discreet pest eradication in Acton
HELP IS ON ITS WAY
fast Highly trained 24 Hour Rat Pest Control – Free Quote, Guaranteed Results
We have a dedicated team that’s devoted to exterminating rats, mice and pests from your property.
We can help eliminate:
- Roof Rats
- Brown Rats
- Common Rats
immediate Rat pest controllers – 24/7 Emergency Pest Services
Nobody likes having rats in their home, which is why we’re determined in providing tenants with efficient 24 hour rat control and treatment.
- British Pest Control Association Member
- 93% Success Rate of rat pest control Removal in First Visit
- Emergency Pest Control Cover
Our trustworthy team of experts rat pest controllers are here to help you in Acton. Telephone us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Acton flat on the same day.
> Click here for more on controlling rats.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal System Works
Put an end to any rats infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL, our team of specialists follow and carry out an long-lasting service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your flat or flat within 24 hours. A member of our dependable team will evaluate the property for signs and areas for rats. They'll explain the work needed to get rid of the pests and clear your invaded property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the rats, and begin to treat the infested area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to return your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, prevention measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will block further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed house:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
WHO ARE WE
24/7 Pest Control in London | Same-Day Service | Get A Free Quote Now | Acton
Pest Exterminators has provided experienced pest control for Acton W3 since 1994
comprehensive and successful. At PEL (London), we're committed in providing homeowners or landlords with reliable pest treatments. We guarantee to remove rat pest control in Acton.
Our team of professionals are trained to determine the gravity of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Rats, Foxes and Bees.
This includes home and home. Our pest services are also available for restaurants, commercial building and factories.
- 100% recommendation from reviews.co.uk
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- Certified, Safe and Discrete Treatments Used
Pest Exterminators takes great pride in the popular services we offer to residents in Acton. Whether you need us on weekdays or bank holidays, you can be positive that PEST EXTERMINATORS London is here to help you within 24 hours. If you're are browsing for an experienced and certified pest service, then you've found the right team of experts.
ACT NOWSpeak to us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our highly trained team will visit your home or flat immediately.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to schools and letting agents for rat pest control in Acton, New Charlton and Fulham. Pest Exterminators London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.