Choose the best 24 hour mouse control
Local technicians in W3 - we have 10 Pest Control London technicians available to carry out your pest control in London
rapid 24 Hour Mouse Control – One Off Treatments by Fully Accredited Professionals
Pest Exterminators offers professional advice, inspection and control when it comes to mice in your property or house.
We can help get rid of:
- 100% Clean Extermination of Nesting Rodents
- Eliminate Harvest Mice
- Exterminate Field Mice
Experienced Mice pest controllers – Removal Up To 100%
Nobody likes having flies in their flat or flat, which is why we’re devoted in providing landlords with efficient 24 hour mouse control and treatment.
Our dedicated team of professionals mouse pest controllers are here to help you in Acton. Speak to us on 0800 772 3262 and we’ll be able to get a pest controller at your Acton flat or property on the same day.
> Click here for more on controlling mice.
3 SIMPLE STEPS
How Our Certified Three-Part Pest Removal System Works
Put an end to any mice infestation. Here is how it is done.
At PEL (London), our team of experts follow and carry out an long-lasting service that promises a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your property or property within 24 hours. A member of our friendly team will evaluate the property for signs and areas for mice. They'll explain the work needed to exterminate the pests and clear your infested property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the mice, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll check the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will protect your property from further intrusion.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed home:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
What a amazing service from the first point of contact to the really nice guy who carried out the effective treatment, everything was done professionally and they were extremely helpful in every way, I would not hesitate to use this reliable company again or really recommend them, thank you! Very delighted! Martha, November, Lower Clapton, Type of Pest: mice
WHO ARE WE
We use the latest Eco-friendly pesticides
PEST EXTERMINATORS London has provided dependable pest control for Acton W3 since 1994
comprehensive and thorough. At PEL, we're determined in providing homeowners or residents with effective pest treatments. We promise to eliminate 24 hour mouse control in Acton.
Our team of specialists are trained to analyse the severity of your infected property and carry out a 100% removal of Foxes, Beetles and Spiders.
This includes home and house. Our pest services are also available for factories, commercial building and place of work.
- 24 Hours, 7 Days a week Availability
- 24 hour mouse control: appointment times that suit you
- 24 hour mouse control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
PEL takes great pride in the popular solutions we offer to tenants in Acton. Whether you need us on weekends or bank holidays, you can be confident that PEL (London) is here to help you within 24 hours. If you're are looking for an experienced and certified pest service, then you've found the right team of experts.
ACT NOWTelephone us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our experienced team will visit your flat or property immediately.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to local councils and estate agents for 24 hour mouse control in Acton, Hanworth and Heath Park. PEST EXTERMINATORS London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.