Pros and Cons of using Pesticide
Pesticide plays a great role in controlling the pests and eliminate the insects from the residential, commercial, and agricultural place. Most of the pest control services using the pesticide instead of pest traps for vanishing the large number for pests. Selecting the pesticide also consider as the main factor in pest control, if you have kids or pets in your house extra care should be needed in selecting the pesticides. Use the pesticide after the confirmation of pest infestation and its types by handling the various pest examination. Some pests like rodents, rats, cockroaches, mice are easily identified by the nature of basic activities and its smell.
Other categories like bugs, termites, ticks, carpet beetles are tough to find, and these are invisible to the naked eyes. For this situation get the assistance or help from the nearby professional pest control services and ask them to do the inspection to identify the pest and its types. You can also get the detailed guidelines on pesticides from them or better let them do the pest control that saves your time and risk on using the highly concentrated pesticides.
The pesticides are varying from different places, the pesticides using for the residential places are not advised to use in agricultural place and vice versa. Pests on agricultural areas are poisonous and harmful to humans so you need to use highly concentrated pesticide and chemical-based pesticides to treat agricultural pests.
Pesticides having both advantages and disadvantages, the fact is you should clearly understand the needs of pesticides and should read the instructions mentioned on the label thrice before using. Many pest control expert advices are first to use the small amount of pesticide as a trial to check the reaction and then use for the whole place. This helps to minimize the damage that occurs on costly things in your home or well-grown plants in your land during the usage of Pesticides. Let’s check what are the pros and cons of using pesticides in detail.
Pros and cons of Using Pesticide
Pest is the dangerous creatures that carry various diseases to human life and it destroys up to tons of grains in the agricultural land. To minimize this using pesticide are the only solution. Here we listed the advantage and disadvantage of using the pesticides in a different field
In the agricultural field
- Improves the crop production rate and this will help to increase economic growth.
- This will eradicate all kinds of Pests in your farm so, no need to worry about the dangerous pest while walking on the farm side
- No need to sell the damaged crops for lower profit
- Environmental change
- Some pesticides lead to food poisoning
- The chemical used in the farm sometimes resist on the crops and fruits
In Residential Field
- Controlling the incoming of pests to your home from the lawn side
- Using pesticide along with the paints and varnish prevents ants and flies
- Helps to save your life from various diseases carried by the different pests
- Excess of pesticide cause damage to the house holding things like furniture, carpets, etc