How to find a pest nest in your house?
Having pests in your house is a serious problem, it will create unwanted issues like damaging the household things and spread several diseases to the house members. To get rid of such pests from your living place, you should need to identify what are the sources that invite pests towards your house and destroy its nest in your house. Here in this blog we clearly describe the character and where to find the pest nest inside your house in a brief.
Key facts to identify the pest in your house
Before inspecting for a nest in your house, first, understand what are the common places that act as the hiding places for the pest in your house
1. Roof Top
Rooftops are the place that easily allows all insects and pests to your house. A rooftop is an identical place for the pest like spiders, squirrel, pigeons to build the nest in your house keep your roof clean, and trim if any trees hanging on the rooftop. It helps to prevent the incoming of ants, cockroaches, and stop pigeons into your house from the rooftop.
2. Chimney Base
Inspect the basement of chimney’s it would act as the entry point of common pests and it will allow pests like cockroach and rodents directly into the kitchen cabinets. Make sure your chimney opening is fitted with the screen that prevents pest entry.
During the fall season leaves start to fall on gutters. Keep your gutter place clean to avoid the mosquitoes and other flies laying eggs on the fallen leaves.
4. Side walks
Inspect for any cracks or small openings in the sidewalls and doors, to avoid the incoming of pests like wasps, spiders, houseflies into your house. These pests will enter your place in seeking food and shelter. So, keep all your food items in a well-closed container and clean the food spills immediately.
Basement area in most of the house place act as the perfect location for breeding for pests like mosquitoes and flies. Also, the basement act as the entry point for the pests. Make sure your house basement is properly sealed and there is no leakage in the basement pipes. Dark and moisture space act as the pest to build the nest.
How to prevent pest from building nest in your house?
1. Regularly clean your house-hold things and check the furniture to prevent the pest nesting
2. Check the mattress and cushion regularly to avoid the bed bugs nesting
3. Vacuum your carpets and rugs regularly to get rid of any pests and insects. The heat eliminates all pest and germs from the carpets
4. Proper ventilation is a must for the living place. Don’t block the natural lightings by placing any shelves or furniture
5. Don’t crowd up your home with lots of hose-hold things, it will be difficult to identify the pest if your house is crowded.