How to Get rid of Pests in vehicles?
As same as home, pests like spiders, rats, ants, bedbugs can make their life inside the vehicles. For warmness and food, the pests infest cars, vans, buses, and mini trucks. The pests spread all over the environment wherever the vehicles move. The pests are spread faster through vehicles than their natural way of spreading. While parking your vehicles near your gardens chance are there for pests to build a nest into your vehicles. Even the spiders build webs over the car mirrors, and rats will get into your vehicle if you miss some food items and it causes damage to your wires.
During winter your vehicles become the perfect spots for the bugs and cockroaches to live-in. Hence rats and mice find your vehicle for their shelter and make dangerous damage. The motor heat provides the best comfort place for rats and mice. They are not making their presence to your naked eye. But you can find their presence by the bad smell and by notifying the damages.
Best Pest control Methods
Actions must be taken before the pests cause heavy damage to your vehicles.
1. Prevention is a better option. To avoid infestation steps to be taken to reduce the risk of the presence of pests. Pests get the attraction to the foods, so avoid having food or storage of any food items in the car. Cleaning the car regularly adds extra care. The cleaning includes wiping and vacuuming the sheets.
2. Rodents/ mice easily enter the vehicles through the inbuild gap between the car pumps, mirrors. So, block all the gaps in the car prevents the pest’s entry. While blocking use unchewable materials like concretes, steels and heavy hardware parts. Make sure of all broken mirrors, window doors are repaired and closed in tight condition. Fix rubber cork on a glass window to make tighter.
3. For the non-chemical, eco-friendly method take some tobacco leaves, neem leaves, lemon- essential oils and leaves of eucalyptus plan with some salt is an additional option. Once you found the pests are inside the vehicles, take any one of the products and place inside the vehicle all night. Morning vacuum the entire vehicle with a mixture of vinegar and lemon essential oils.
4. Even some variety of pests escapes from the smell of herbs and lemon. Extra inspection must be taken inside your vehicle, check for any eggs or larva’s presence and washing out completely.
5. The bugs are a major headache for vehicle owners. The easiest method to prevent bugs is heat therapy. A steam vacuuming is a perfect solution to get rid of bugs. Clean with high-pressure steam and rotate the nozzle at the same place to make a vehicle bug free.
When the situation is not handled by your own. Don’t take more risk to treat the pests and even don’t waste your time in cleaning. Hire some best pest control professionals and make them handle the situation for the worst case.