Early signs of Bed bugs
If you have a bed bug infestation in your place, it is best to treat them at an early stage before it starts to widespread.
Bed bugs are usually more active at night time. If you handle the inspection at night time, you can easily determine where the bed bugs are coming from and also how much the infestation occurs. To avoid the vast damage we recommend handling the bed bug control at the early stage. To handle the bed bug treatment at the early stage, you should aware of the early signs and symptoms of bed bugs.
Treating bed bugs in the early stage before reducing the service cost and it becomes easy for the bed bugs exterminators to eliminate the bed bugs in the early stage before it becomes widespread.
Identifying the bed bugs in the early stage is also has more challenges like identifying them correctly instead of mistaken other pests like carpet beetles. Before you wrongly assume any other insects’ infestation as bed bugs infestation, read our guide that helps you to find the bed bugs at the early stage.
What the early signs of Bed bugs?
The best way to identify the bed bugs infestation at an early stage is its physical signs. The signs of bed bugs act as accurate evidence to confirm the presence of bed bugs in your place. Here we listed some of the early signs of having bed bug infestation in your place.
Mostly the early signs of bed bugs are identified during the cleaning, changing the pillow covers and bedsheets, and during the night-time.
- Stains on the mattresses or bed sheets are one of the early signs of having bed bugs in your room.
- Dark red spots on carpets or clothes are also maybe the bleed of bed bugs
- Presence of eggs or eggshells on the surface
- Crawling of live bed bugs
- Bed bugs bite at nighttime.
These are the most common early signs of bed bugs you have to notice in your place.
After identifying the early signs of bed bugs, another challenging task is finding the bed bugs. Finding the bed bus is not an easy task, due to its size. To help you to identify bed bugs we have summarized some possible hiding places of bed bugs.
Where do Bed Bugs Hide?
Bed bugs hide in all places in and around your house and commercial properties. These creatures not only find themselves around the bed, but you can also see the crawling near the pipelines, mattress box, and any cracks in your wooden furniture or bed frames.
Mostly you can see the bed bugs at
- Pillow cushions, curtains, and fabrics.
- It will get hide at the joints of wooden drawers or cupboards.
- Bed bugs used to hide at electronic appliances in bedrooms.
- This can hide at the loose wall hangings and wall decors.
- Ceiling points and between the wall cracks.
- This will also hide at footwear racks and foundations.